Old January 18th 05, 06:47 AM

Steveo I will meet you anywhere, at any time, in
fact, how about Dayton next week. You name the
place, I will be there, and the beating will begin
with you as the willing victim.

Let me explain to you exactly how it will go down.
Let me paint the picture for you in case you think
you can somehow come out of this thing uninjured.

You will ask to meet me in a bar or eating place,
OK by me. I will walk up to you and call you a limp
wristed faggot when I see you. You will start running
your mouth about how bad you are and while you
are talking I will move you outside into the alley.

I will ask you if you intend to be harassing hams
in their homes again. No matter what your reply
is, the next thing that will happen is you will be flat
on your back with your head spinning.

I will rip a pipe loose from the alley and insert it
in your ass, and slowly move it in and out, in and
out, until you admit that you're a gay man who
talks tough on the internet but nothing but a limp
wrist sissy in real life.

Then I will proceed to slap you until you can't say
your name straight. Then I will make you apologize
to all the hams you have bad mouthed, including
N8WWM, who you will have to kiss a picture of, or
else be beaten further.

Then I will throw you in the dumpster and close the
lid, but first I will tell the Red Cross where you are
so they can give you aid in getting home.

That's about it, except for the part where you wash
my car and polish my shoes and clean the snot off
my windsheild with your tongue.