Old May 8th 04, 05:47 PM
Arun S V

Thanks a lot to Dave Brian and Tom.I wrote out a simple 1D FDTD code with
PEC boundary condition , Gaussian excitation in Matlab. ( Well , I did not
have to worry about multiplying the no. of cells in each dimension to get
the total number of cells as Tom pointed out !! I will keep in mind that
200x200 is 40000 and not 4000 :-) ). It came out rather nicely. .I guess I
will try to develop my code in Matlab and try to port it to C for later
versions , if needed.Thanks for your comments and Dave , thanks for
suggesting the papers to study.

-Warm regards
-Arun S V