Old June 23rd 03, 03:26 PM
Dan/W4NTI

LOL !!

Dan/W4NTI

"Qdarts" wrote in message news:3ef67956_4@newsfeed...
Also don't wear your laundry on top of your head and you will be better

off!

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
Just don't speak French and you will do fine.

Dan/W4NTI

"Alexander S. Wood" wrote in

message

"Dr. John" wrote in message
Seems justifiable based on his past experience. Paranoia, meet

cynicism.

John

Given what I hear from the American contributors to this and other

NG's,
I'll be exercising a little "paranoia" of my own when I holiday in

your
fine
country later this year. We might be forgiven for getting the idea

that
possessing either off-white skin, a foreign passport, or failing to

wear
"I
love George Bush" T-Shirts in public places were all capital offences.

UK readers should be assured that "real" Americans bear little

resemblance
to those heard loudest on these NG's. They're really quite human

friendly
folk. - Dunno about American cops though......

--
Alec Wood M1BNK
Teesside UK

Interested in Ham Radio....have a look at www.ukradioamateur.org