Old July 3rd 03, 01:55 AM
Frank

noobie 3zHMa.24$7e.6@fed1read07...

^ Go to ratshack and look at the y adapters and such. They have one
^ that takes 2 earphone plugs and outputs to one ...

Good solution -- that's what I've been using here.

The adapter has two mono mini phono plugs (1/8") and sends them to separate
channels to a stereo mini phono jack. The legs on the adapter are only about
three inches long so a mono extension cable may be necessary for one leg.

I use this system when I need to use headphones and listen to two radios
continuously. I also use it when I want to record two channels with
scanrec.exe. When I play back the recording I play back left and right
separately.

Frank