Old July 9th 03, 09:04 PM
That Other George

Hey George http://webpages.charter.net/moment/scancat.htm and it didn't
even feel good did it?? hahahaha Try the TrunkStar it's a ton better and
the best part is it's half the price :-) And Sam is just a phone call away.

I don't no why your not reselling 1/2 the software out there??? With your
web-site you should be selling the Signal Intelligence and the BuTel stuff
:-) You getting lazy in your old age??

GeorgeF wrote in
news:3F0753AC.1050904@licensed4funREMOVEBEFOREFLIG HT.com:

Only one word describes Scancat....Yuck. I had the old DOS version,
and
it was ok, but both Windows versions I had were total disasters.

BDK

Well it looks like the Windows version is nothing more that what we in
the computer programming field call a "basterized windows version".
Heck I spend $159.00 on a program and you only can save file names 8
characters long!

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

--