Old July 11th 03, 12:32 PM
Robert

"Anthony B." wrote in message
I really do not want to wait for speakers to be shipped, So does Rat Shack
sell anything worth buying?

Ya know, some people will tell you they don't have _anything_ worth
buying. However...

I am headed there Friday and would like to get a
speaker if they have anything worth buying.
thanks

You've got three choices at RS in "communications" speakers. One is
a powered speaker which I haven't tried. The other two I have sitting right
here - one's about the usual size in these types of speakers, the other is
an itty-bitty cube, 2X2X2 inches. GeorgeF and I part ways here - I like the
little one and, unless I run across something substantially better at a
price I can swallow, I'm getting a couple more for the shack here. I have
some moderate hearing loss in one ear at the higher end of the freq
spectrum, and this speaker seems to hit that gap quite well.

---