Old July 18th 03, 12:52 AM
Mike Maghakian

I posted a radio related reply the other day, I read postings but
ignore the stupid stuff idiots, eventually they will go somewhere
else.

Where are all the tough guys in this shortwave newsgroup like
GrtPumpkin32 (Linus), RHF, Bball, N8KDV(Steve), Starman, Phil, Frank
Dresser, Dan Conti, Tad Early, Tasd Early, Red October90, Brian
Denley, DeWayne, Al Patrick, Agent Smith, Burr, Mike Maghakian, Paul,
Joe Strain, bpnjensen (Bruce Jensen), Diver4777, Radioman390, Eric F.
Richards, R274C, Hfguy, DougSlug, RFCOMMSYS, Signalchaser, Robert, MJC
, Dxlover, Elfa , J Tabor, Telamon, Dxing since 1957, Michael Moore,
Mark Keith, Radioguy and the rest of the regular contributors of this
shortwave newsgroup. "I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU ARE MACHO MEN", What
happened? Perhaps your all R.I.P. (Rest In Peace) dominated by the
intellectual gays and politics groups.