Old July 19th 03, 12:11 AM
Ralph

What about the cars sponsored by Cingular or Sprint etc?
I think digital is no good anyhow for this. Who wants to convert to digital
only to be converted back to analog.
I think the delays introduced by the conversion stink. Some are better than
others but Nextel seems to be one of the bad ones.

I still have an analog only cell phone and the audio quality beats the hell
outta any digital I have heard yet. The digital is great for getting more
signals in the same bandwidth and conserving battery life but when split
seconds count real time is the only time.
JMO,

Ralph