Old July 26th 03, 05:54 PM
Victor Watkins

Default Help Wanted - Realistic CTR-75 VOX Recorder

I am trying to hook up a Realistic CTR-75 Voice Actuated Cassette
Tape Recorder to my BC-785 scanner. I want to record traffic on a
certain frequency while I am away. I am not having any luck.

I am attempting this feat with the following:

Mono audio plug on scanner external speaker jack
Mono audio plug into recorder's remote jack
Recorder is in record mode (record & play are depressed)
In the run position
VOX actuation is in low

I have utilized this feature with some type of configuration years ago;
However, I have lost my operating manual and can't seem to conquer
this task. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Victor Watkins, KB5AKO

Houston, Texas

Echolink Node - 114151