Old August 10th 03, 01:37 AM
JMS

"David Casey" wrote in message
On 8 Aug 2003 16:38:58 -0700, Fred wrote:

It looks like I'm in the wrong news group. I thought it is Radio
Scanner related but obviously it is politically oriented.

Filtering it all works wonders. :-)

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

I agree that filtering does work, but I too have a complaint. Not long ago,
a gentleman was in here asking a "radio" related question. Although it was
not "Scanner" related, he was more or less chewed out for being off topic.
Maybe he was as far as TYPE of radio, but POLITICS as I've seen them in here
is NOTHING to do with radio... SO I ASK.... WHERE are the NET GODS who chew
others out, why are they not condemning this??????? If anything is off
topic, THIS CRAP IS. JMS....