Old August 10th 03, 10:36 PM
GeorgeF

I've read around a few places on the web describing a mod that lets
you listen to cell phones on a lower band.
I belive it's in the 400mhz range.
Surely a scanner enthusiest such as yourself knows about this mod.
especially since you own SEVEN uniden bc780's!

Yes I very well know of this mod but why in the heck do I want to
distroy a good scanner? Remember 99% of my listening is MilAir. The
780XLT cell phone mod puts cell phone trash right in the middle of the
band I really care about. I do care about Cell Phones!

The cell phone mod elimiates the IF rejection making cell phone images
appear in the 300-400 range.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com