Old August 11th 03, 04:50 AM
Dwayne

In article , says...

Dwayne,

Do you have a site or any pictures? How do you get up to the top of the
mast, and how many antennas do you have on it?

Thanks.

If I ever need to get to the top of it I can get on the roof and
collapse the top 2 sections(real easy to do)to make any changes I need
to. I have a scantenna and a tv antenna on it. Sorry I don't have a site
setup with any pictures on it. I guess I could snap a picture of it
tomorrow and upload it to my web space if you really want to see it. If
you go to RadioShacks website you will get a better idea of what it
looks like and can read more about it. Here is a link to it
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...CTLG&category%
5Fname=CTLG%5F003%5F001%5F003%5F004&product%5Fid=1 5%2D5067

--
Dwayne