Old August 11th 03, 11:19 PM
harvey

hello fellow newsgroupies and tim
i apologize for my statement concerning my paying 29.00 for the scantenna. i
sincerely recalled it was that price and did not mean harm when i placed my
post..
but i am old and the doctors continually change my meds..:-) so i do make
mistakes.
Tim from antenna warehouse corrected me it was 40.00 vs. the price i stated
before.
the differences in ads on ebay at that time was 37.00 not including shipping
and 40.00 shipping included.
I thank Tim for correcting me and ask that others please forgive for any
inconvenience i may have caused...
as for the reputation of antennawarehouse it is nothing but the finest place
to do business with.....they will give you the best price around on their
products
harv