Old August 19th 03, 05:03 AM
GeorgeF

.. Your posts here
prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.

Oh I love the "green" comment. Well we all would be better informed if
some of the old guys would help the younger ones when the younger ones
ask. ****, There are 5 new guys in Central Florida that were totally
snubbed by the self proclaimed Florida MilAir expert when they kindly
asked for help.

Its so funny that you bitch and complain about the content on my site
but I don't see you lifting finger to help new guys. Where's your
website or contribution to the hobby.

And the Flooding comment still has me rolling on the floor. Prove it.
Here's where I can almost prove a negative. If it were me my ISP would
have canned by account long ago forceing me to keep getting new ISP's.
If you notice my IP address has been a Bell South IP address for
nearly 3 years.....

Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
nothing here to hide.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com