Old August 19th 03, 01:18 PM

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:45:27 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

Anyone wanting to enter the scene joins the appropriate mailing lists, like
where you suck any content we see on your site. Duh. Your posts here
prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.

Take your wishey washey site and lame attitude back to 11m loser boy, we
are tired of it.

Wishey Washey?? Please explain. And suck my content from mailing
lists? You make my laught! My source aren't usenet or email lists.

I'm glad you are laughing, because now EVERYONE has a smile
on their face!

As for wishey washey, just take a look at it for godsake! As for your
sources, LMFAO! HahahahahaHAHhAAHaHAHAAHAhaHhAAHA
Keep telling yourself that, and even YOU might start to believe it.

However posts I've made to the email lists has been sucked and placed in
Monitoring Time. That happened three times this year and once a typo I
made even appeared. Was credit given? Nope....

Awwwwww, poor under appreciated georgie. Lots of my stuff is plastered all over
some of the bigger scanner sites with the credit missing or removed..who cares.
It was released to the public domain for a reason.

Stick the NG Floods up your ass as it wasn't me, look at the IP
addresses and NG servers dumeass.

George
http://www.MilAiromms.com

I see you as a juvenile cry baby, quite capable of exactly what I
suspect. Your protests, complete with a BS IP address story just
confirm it for me.

For all anyone in ARS knows, I am you arguing with my self for
some more of the attention you so desperately crave. :^)