Old August 19th 03, 02:02 PM
Billy

Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
nothing here to hide.....

Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
anytime I ask a question.

If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
I would like to know where I can get more information.

Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
because they don't want us to know who they are.

Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.

Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
while hiding behind fake names and addresses.

Bill