Old August 19th 03, 03:24 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

GeorgeF wrote:

Steven, never stopped to think that we worked for the same company. We
both worked for PJM Interconnection. Yea, the same company who escaped
any attacks regarding the Blackout how they pulled that one off I just
don't know....Then they Praise Phil Harris.... Ops, could we be setting
up for another east coast blackout? Looks like high loads and
contingencies are pilling up.... You can monitoring transmission
emergencies he http://www.pjm.com/emergency_main.html

Ok little Steve while you continue your personal attacks I really have
some meaningful work to do....bye...

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

It's also funny that Billy8156 bitches about Grove just the way you do
too.... LMAO