Old August 19th 03, 04:02 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.

This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
information.

As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.

Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.

STEVE LA Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
what inforamtion I could put in its place...

LMAO George... your petty threats are damn funny!

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com