Old August 19th 03, 07:13 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
whomever you are at the moment.

Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
rambling.....

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

The April 19 post almost seems like an advertisement for George and some product he
might be offering in itself, but why would Billy be looking for you on April 19,
when he already knows you based on the April 18 post?

Very clever that George (Billie8156) Fetter.

LMAO....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com