Old August 19th 03, 10:19 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156

messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when

on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

You've got quite the imagination Billy....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com
http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
websites I run....