Old August 20th 03, 01:01 AM
GeorgeF

Edna_Rimby, looks like your one of the number #1 posters on the
alt.swinger board. Ya, I know how to use a google usenet search too.
So you do just swing with your wife? Are you into full swaping? Or are
you gay? Which form of swing are you into. I didn't feel looking at
the 114 posts you made to the swinger group. Or I know, you swing with
Steve out there in Ohio (or is that HOIo).....

But one post did stick out which you replyed to, the subject:
"Two skanky Ho's looking for action in Florida" Then you mentioned
"kids".... I bet if I look at the Pedophile website I'll see your
picture.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com