Old August 20th 03, 02:44 AM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:01:58 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

wrote:

Edna_Rimby, looks like your one of the number #1 posters on the
alt.swinger board. Ya, I know how to use a google usenet search too.
So you do just swing with your wife? Are you into full swaping? Or are
you gay? Which form of swing are you into. I didn't feel looking at
the 114 posts you made to the swinger group. Or I know, you swing with
Steve out there in Ohio (or is that HOIo).....

But one post did stick out which you replyed to, the subject:
"Two skanky Ho's looking for action in Florida" Then you mentioned
"kids".... I bet if I look at the Pedophile website I'll see your
picture.....

George
http://www.MilAiComms.com

Your Google skills are as impressive as your monitoring skills!! Hahaha

For godsakes man, you didn't even provide a link or some juicy quotes
like I did for your sockpuppet!

Don't worry, you won't find any of my personal info on any of the pedophile
web sites you run georgie. I'm quite safe from an loser like you outing me.
You on the other hand have some very dirty hands. Perhaps we will become
more acquainted in the future.