Old August 20th 03, 04:04 PM
Ruben F.

You can also check out http://www.Police-Scanner.info for scanning
information.

-RF
email: ruben "at" police-scanner.info
===============================
Forget Milk, Got Scanner?
http://www.Police-Scanner.info
===============================

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
In article KaC0b.242588$rsJ.232504
@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com, says...
I purchased the Uniden Sportcat 180 scanner recently, mainly to listen

the airplanes and airport tower ( I live in Guelph, Ontario, about one

hour
west of Toronto). I have found the Toronto and Hamilton airport
frequencies, and have enjoyed listening to these, but I would like to

hear
more. Searching through the various bands does not produce much. I am

new
to all this -I don't know what repeaters and other such things are all
about, and would appreciate it if someone could point me in a direction
where I could learn more. Thank you for any help.

http://www.strongsignals.net is about the best site you will find for
scanning.
--
Dwayne