Old August 20th 03, 10:28 PM
N8KDV

Default MacDill AFB & fishing Trip.

GeorgeF wrote:

Tomorrow I’m heading to Tampa to do some fishing Tuesday & Wednesday.
While there I plan on having a few scanners with me. I have a detailed
list of MilAir freqs for MacDill as well as FM Analog freqs. What I’m
looking for is info on their 400 MHz trunk system.

I have a list of freqs however that list came from a list which is
usually outdated. Plus that list didn’t provide the Base freq or
offset, two items needed to trunk a 400 MHz system. I’m looking for
some updated info on the MacDill system.

Any help would be appreciated.

You do need help George... Hey! Did you take Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner
with you on your fishing trip?

I know you did! LMAO

Thanks
George