Old August 21st 03, 01:30 AM
David Casey

Default LIstening to aircraft frequencies...

Do aircraft and folks on the ground talk to each other on 2 different
frequencies? I seem to hear the ground controllers and the actual pilot on
2 separate frequencies talking to each other.

Also, there seem to be a large number of frequencies to listen to regarding
aircraft around here, but which should I concentrate on? I'm just
interested in listening to the planes and the ground controllers and such.

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98
Just added Albuquerque Police beat map and
the EDACS frequencies to the site!