Old August 21st 03, 03:19 PM
Dwayne

In article ,
says...

I don't think anyone actually 'hates' George. However, it needs to be pointed
out that George likes to post as different characters other than himself. Such
as Billy 8156, pilotjoeturner, and perhaps others as yet undiscovered. He does
it here, and also on the MilCom list.

Also, the excercise started when George made false statements, and put down
those who were pointing folks to more complete up-to-date data, data that was
not to be found on HIS website. And that tends to upset George, especially when
one of those involved happens to be affiliated with Grove Enterprises.

George has 'issues'. Get over it.

No your the one that has issues. Your the one that keeps ranting on
about nonsense. Your the one that has yet to help anyone on this
newsgroup. Your the one that always bitches and moans. I don't think he
does but who gives a rats ass if he post under a different name? All I
know is that George has helped out a lot of people including myself with
milair.

Now it's time for you to get over it! Your starting to look really
stupid(well I guess you did that a long time ago).

--
Dwayne