Old August 21st 03, 03:30 PM
GeorgeF

Matt wrote:
Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Thanks for your kind comments. Its hard to not get emotional when
people attempt to perform character assassination. However as grown ups
do we look past those who feel threatened or have nothing better to do.

Yes, Bill and I have known each other, and we live close to each other
and have worked for the same companies in the past. We also share some
of the same hobbies and have worked on business dealings together as
well. As far as Pilot Joe goes I don't know him other than he is new to
the area.

I now just forward Steve Lare's offtop and flame provoking comments to
as his recent 20+ posts are in clear violation of
the Supernews User Agreement. Each and every flame from him has been
forwarded and every new one will be as well. If anyone else is sick
and tired of him making endless and off topic posts you can report him
as that is who is newsgroup account is with.

There are two ways to keep the newsgroups free of SPAM and off topic
items and that is 1) Report the offenders to their newsgroup provider
which is avilable in the headers. 2) Do not respond to off topic of
SPAM posts.

Oh, one last thing, as most people know I'm not affraid to speak out
about a product or company of which I do not like. I've done it before
and will do it when ever I see/find an item which I like or don't like.
I don't need to create fake accounts to hide behind when I say I don't
like product 'X', this is clear from my many posting both pro and con
regarding various products and companies I've dealt with. I'm not
affraid to speak out.

Thanks for your support
George
http://www.MilAirComms.com