Old August 22nd 03, 01:06 AM

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:36:19 -0400, N8KDV in rec.radio.scanner - :

Since he has these (and probably other) characters made up, they are there to
help defend him and pat him on the back when required.

I've got a feeling that Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner will probably go into
retirement now, and be replaced by other FOG's (Friends Of George).

I've received a few emails from individuals indicating that they to in the past
have checked the IP addresses of Billy8156 and that they come up the same as
Georges. I've also seen at least one copy of an email from George with an
interesting 'excuse' as to why this was so. Rubbish!

At any rate, it's quite interesting.

Sure is!
I'm going to like george. Some better stuff coming soon!