Old August 23rd 03, 10:41 PM
N8KDV

Pilotjoeturner wrote:

Steve AKA Edna said while pulling himself away from the alt.swingers group:
Sorry GeorgeF, I have absolutely no connection to Edna whatsoever. The ONLY
identity I have had since getting on the net in 1996 is that of N8KDV, you
however
can not honestly say that can you?. I do not download kiddie porn nor am I a
swinger.

Not many people on this group from MI. Both Edna and Steve use an ISP that is
only in parts of MI.

You know as well as I do George that the possibility of having the same ISP is
hardly the same as having messages tracked right to your door! As I've said
before, better give up while you still have time.

Too much of a coincidence for me to bear.

I sure hope you don't have a nervous breakdown George (aka Billy8156 and
pilotjoeturner). LMAO

I'm not George my name is Joe. I have exchanged emails with George about
military frequencies.
Joe