Old August 27th 03, 10:35 PM
Frank346

http://209.145.176.7/~090/awh/bearcatting.html lists the BC100XLT as
operationally equivalent to the BC200XLT and has a link to that manual.
Uniden also has a BC200XLT manual at
http://www.uniden.com/productsupport...oduct=BC200XLT. There is a
UBC100XLT manual at http://www.uniden.com.au/PDF/UBC100XLT.PDF. This is the
Australian version which should be similar to yours except the low band is
66-88 MHz.

Try www.mods.dk for tips, modifications, etc.

"bulletsnbrains" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm new to this NG. But I wanted to ask if anyone could send me a copy of
the manual for this scanner that I just acquired.

I also have just acquired the Rat Shack Pro 2009 and the Pro- 42. I have
owned for years the Pro-31, and have used the Bearcat 210 many, many years
ago.

Are there any popular hacks/ tricks these scanners can do, web sites to
visit? FAQ pages?

If anyone needs a copy of the full 40+ page service manual (cat no:

20-132)
for the Pro-31. Just ask.

Brian