Old August 30th 03, 09:39 PM
That Other George

ID Tracker could not find our BC780XLT and gave us an error when we used
our BC785D. It keeped say hit F12 and when we did that it would tell it
could not find a radio. After 20min of screwing with it we uninstall it and
deleted it.

"David M. Hitchner" wrote in
:

ID Tracker has been updated.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5eis/I.../IDTracker.htm

Please read the installation notes if you are updating from a previous
version.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5eis/I...sion.htm#Insta
llNotes

New features/changes for V2.6.2

- Added comments to the identification screen. These
comments will be saved with the ID information and
will be displayed as a tool tip on the main screen when
the ID is active.

- Added user definable data paths. This sets the folder
for storing data files and allows a user to maintain multiple
data sets which can be useful for scanning in different
locations. The default value is a subfolder of the application
folder named "DATA". The dropdown list will save
previously created data paths for quick recall.

- Audio files will now be stored in a subfolder of the data
folder. This is necessary for keeping track of the files
when switching data paths.

- Due to a data file format change, ID descriptions with
commas will not be read properly. To correct the problem
you may enclose the description in the data files in
quotes ("). This change was necessary to allow the
addition of new fields. See "Notes" in the help file for
additional information.

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to: