Old August 31st 03, 02:23 PM
Dwayne

In article , says...
ID Tracker could not find our BC780XLT and gave us an error when we used
our BC785D. It keeped say hit F12 and when we did that it would tell it
could not find a radio. After 20min of screwing with it we uninstall it and
deleted it.

You must be having problems with your 780 or your computer. This isn't
the first time I saw you say that you have had problems getting a
program to find the radio. Don't you think that if the problem was in
these programs that everyone would have the same problem as you. ID
tracker found my 780 without any problems. Who is this we that you keep
talking about? Are you part of some kind of program testing team?

--
Dwayne