Old September 13th 03, 03:42 AM
The Other Guy

And if you bothered to read what was written you would seen the part about
"Pentium 4 computer that runs TrunkStar780, ARC780, SanPro780, Java780 and
CC780 just fine." So I guess the answer to your question is also
"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, geeezzz i don't know???"

Did you setup the comm port and the baud rate? My guess would be that
you and your 27 other buddys didnt

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:00:42 -0000, That Other George
wrote:

Well you have to understand there are 28 of us in the HAM / Scanner
club and when a program wont run on the 6 computer in the clubs
building and the members computers at there homes, then it's not a
computer or radio problem, i.e. it's junk software. We first
install this on a new 2.66GHz Pentium 4 computer that runs
TrunkStar780, ARC780, SanPro780, Java780 and CC780 just fine. ID
Tracker would not find the scanner and keeped telling us to hit
F-12. I installed it on my Toshiba Tecra 9100 Notebook, Pentium-4
2GHz and tried that with both the 780 and the 785, same thing, i.e.
hit F- 12, there it said it could not connect to the radio. So we
fireup TrunkStar780 and theirs the radio working just fine.. We do a
setup about 30 times with ID Tracker before someone said "screw this
not working free junk lets go get dinner" so we uninstalled it from
all the computers deleted the junk from the hard drives and went to
AppleBee's. "the end"

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to: