Old September 13th 03, 04:16 AM
Dwayne

In article ,
says...
And if you bothered to read what was written you would seen the part about
"Pentium 4 computer that runs TrunkStar780, ARC780, SanPro780, Java780 and
CC780 just fine." So I guess the answer to your question is also
"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, geeezzz i don't know???"

Did you setup the comm port and the baud rate? My guess would be that
you and your 27 other buddys didnt

And if you bothered to setup the comm port and the baud in ID Tracker
then it would have worked for you. You guys really need to stop testing
software if you cant learn to setup the software you are testing. You
bash a program just because you dont know how to use it. Also what does
the pent 4 computer and the other programs have to do with it? NOTHING
--
Dwayne