Old September 15th 03, 07:41 PM
RSK

Default Scanner and FRS Radio

I am trying to build a box to use a headset with a microphone a scanner and
a FRS radio. I want to be able to listen to the Scanner and communicate
with the FRS radio using a PTT button on the box to activate the mic on the
headset to talk thru the FRS radio. I know someone has done this and has
probably put this project on the net. If anyone has seen this type of
project I would appreciate any advice. I have no real electrical
experience. I have made such a box but it has some bugs. I get feedback
thru the mic from the scanner so it transmits both the spoken word and what
is being heard on the scanner. As I said I am no electrician so I am not
really sure how to rectify this problem