Old September 16th 03, 08:56 PM
Dwayne

In article ,
says...
it was setup like a 100 times and it said, this will be the 10th time this
was stated, I guess your part of the slow group!! "Please use F12, there is
a problem connecting" F12 and the 250th setup, still no raio found delete
the not working crap it's a waste of time! did you get it that time or do
you need someone to dew you pictures??? The computer runs everything but
Win**** i mean WinCrap no no oh yeah WinScan and this ID Tracker crap, same
guy must have written both... Now if you still don't get it go ask your
mom for help maybe she can explain it to you so you will get it.

I don't give a crap how many times you press F12 you still have to press
set and select your comm port and baud rate. If you like I can draw you
and your 27 buddy's a picture of what the set button looks like. I agree
winscan is a pile of crap but it runs just fine too. Like I said before,
you guys(the slow group)need to stop doing things you know nothing
about.
--
Dwayne