Old September 22nd 03, 05:43 AM
Dwayne

In article , says...
I'm no longer interested in this hobby and after cleaning
out my basement I have the following scanner stuff for sale
or trade (banjos, planer/jointer?):
Realistic Pro-2004 scanner with TF2
TF2 PL/CTCSS tone finder interface installed.
This external TF2 PL/CTCSS tone finder instantaniously
detects the PL tone (if present) as soon as the scanner
locks onto any valid frequency.
Modifications: high speed, 400 channels, cell.
Instruction manual for both the scanner and the TF2.
This 2004 has a weird intermittent (very sporadic)
problem, sometimes it won't stop on any valid signal.
Switching the power off for about 2~3 minutes and switching
it back on does the trick. Someday it'll probably fail to
do that so here's the scoop: this combo also includes a
spare, working and totally virgin Pro2004 & service manual.
$300 U.S. / $450 Cdn or best offer.

LOL 300 bucks for a broken 2004.
--
Dwayne