Old September 22nd 03, 04:21 PM
Michael

Works great for me on a Toshiba Satellite 115cs, Has a Pentium 100 MHz with
40 megs with Windows 98se. Never, ever had a problem with this software
working on any of my systems and the Toshiba is the lowest one.

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
it was setup like a 100 times and it said, this will be the 10th time this
was stated, I guess your part of the slow group!! "Please use F12, there

is
a problem connecting" F12 and the 250th setup, still no raio found delete
the not working crap it's a waste of time! did you get it that time or do
you need someone to dew you pictures??? The computer runs everything but
Win**** i mean WinCrap no no oh yeah WinScan and this ID Tracker crap,

same
guy must have written both... Now if you still don't get it go ask your
mom for help maybe she can explain it to you so you will get it.

Dwayne wrote in
.net:

In article ,
says...
And if you bothered to read what was written you would seen the part
about "Pentium 4 computer that runs TrunkStar780, ARC780, SanPro780,
Java780 and CC780 just fine." So I guess the answer to your question
is also "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, geeezzz i don't
know???"

Did you setup the comm port and the baud rate? My guess would be
that you and your 27 other buddys didnt

And if you bothered to setup the comm port and the baud in ID Tracker
then it would have worked for you. You guys really need to stop
testing software if you cant learn to setup the software you are
testing. You bash a program just because you dont know how to use it.
Also what does the pent 4 computer and the other programs have to do
with it? NOTHING

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to: