Old October 4th 03, 12:21 PM
Bob Gaudio

I don't see the accident listed in the NTSB Accident Reports
http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/month.asp

Please advise.

Bob

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 02:35:31 GMT, Burr
wrote:

MIRA LOMA, Calif. (AP) -- Promising rookie sports car
racer Paul Mumford was one of two men killed when the small
plane he was piloting crashed and burned this week, a close
friend said Thursday.

Mumford, 31, of Yorba Linda, was with Chris Premer, 31, of
Costa Mesa, said fellow racer Brian Provost. Provost said
the two men were good friends.

Riverside County officials declined to release the names of
those aboard the Piper Cherokee that crashed Wednesday,
three miles from Chino Airport as the pilot tried to make an
emergency landing.

Burr wrote:

Some kind of a plane down in this area, More as I learn more.

Burr