Old October 5th 03, 12:45 AM
Fred Shabec

Tom,

OK.... The only thing I can think of that serves meals on the train are
in AMTRAK crew, METRA does not serve meals on there trains... The best
thing other than waiting for a reply that might not be a "right" answer
is do what most of us do.. Check out the radio that they are using and
try to figure out what band they are in "VHF","UHF","800" then do a
search with your scanner... OR like what I do is get my Scout or any
frequency counter and wait until one of them key up on the radio...

Let us know what you find out..

Thanks

Fred Shabec

tomcatgbmi wrote:
no i said i have the AAR freqs. I'm talkin bout non AAR freqs.