Old October 7th 03, 01:51 PM

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:08:17 GMT, Jeff Renkin in rec.radio.scanner - :

Gee, how did I know not to use my real name because some wacko like you would be
looking me up on QRZ to get my address and whatnot. Why were you trying to look me
up? So you could put me on all sorts of mailing lists or come visit my house and
throw eggs at it? Grow up!

We may be forced to give out our callsigns on the ham frequencies but anyone that does
it here is just asking for trouble. Might just as well post your real email
addresses here too while you are at it so you can get lots of spam.

Now instead of trying to find my address so you can pull your pranks, why not read the
rest and learn....

LOL, Edna Rimby can copy code at 20 WPM, but I have kept my
identity anon fro the same reason.