Old October 9th 03, 12:29 PM
Mark Keith

Jeff Renkin wrote in message ...

Anyone who would be posting with their REAL callsign would not be stirring up fights with
anyone on a newsgroup, would they?

Ha...You haven't seen me in action. I've verbally gouged out the
eyeballs of a few people on this group when they got a bit rectal with
me. But they have to earn it first. Some do manage though. And I
post my real call. I'm not scared of anyone. I live at 11119 Burdine
in Houston. Anyone want to make my day? I'll blow so many freaking
holes in any troublemakers, they will need a good quality stop leak
to make it back home. I have nearly a zero tolerance for horsecrap
and smartasses. I can't stand a smartass in particular...I'll tear
them a new one every time. And I'll do it right here in front of
everyone and their sisters. NM5K said that...