Old October 28th 03, 11:18 PM
Its Me Again !

Default Buyer Seller Beware Scam Alert

Got an answer on my ad on a radio I am selling Here is what I got in reply
after I told him my price.He must think we are all dimwits or dopes.

Dick Burke,

ok i will with immediate effect instruct my client who is owing the
sum of $1,720. to prepare you a cashier check of this said amount and as
soon as you receive the check and you cash it you will deduct yours and wire
back the diffreence back to me via [ WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ] .
moreso i want you to calculate the cost of shipping to west africa in
additing to the said amount .

get back to me with your complete information such as ;

NAME=====

ADDRESS=====

STATE======

CITY======