Old November 1st 03, 07:00 PM
Panzer240

"CrazyC" wrote in
news:2GLob.50318$iq3.36903@okepread01:

I might also add that there is some trunk tracking software available
that will at least revoce the data from the control channels on a
trunk

system,
but it does not actually follow any particular group or conversation at
present. However it is early days I believe in it's development. You
can

fid
it at:

http://104452.home.icq.com/trunkpcr/TrunkPcr.html

It doesn't follow any particular group or conversation at present???
Hmmm, Then I wonder what I have been listening to for the past year
or so :-)
To my knowledge, it always has....

Jay

Then I stand corrected, but I rekky haven't had time to play with ut as I
should . I have logged control channel data with it but never had it
track channels. Are you using WinXP ??

--
Panzer