Old November 2nd 03, 10:52 PM
Panzer240

"CrazyC" wrote in
news:HsVob.51303$iq3.2906@okepread01:

Then I stand corrected, but I rekky haven't had time to play with ut as
I should . I have logged control channel data with it but never had
it track channels. Are you using WinXP ??

--
Panzer

I've ran it on Win95, Win98SE2, WinME, Win2000 and WinXP and it
works great on all of those OS's... Even with a USB Adapter...
If your scanning a 800mHz system, try switching to the "Splinter"
setting under the Trunk/System Menu...

Regards,
Jay

Thanks for yuor help. Microsoft offered a new audio drievr yesterday form
AC97 on board audio. I am now at least decoding control channel data and
actually tracking mobiles Problem seems to have been the audio drivers,
because after I updated them at Microsoft, the computer began to decode
control channel data and track communications. I notice that the Groups
and radio counts are no incrementing, are they saved automatically and how
do I edit the file containing this information ???

--
Panzer