Old November 2nd 03, 11:52 PM
Noon-Air

sigh
A little common sense goes a long way...like using a seperate card with a
very low limit for paypal, then follow up on ALL transactions. The
particular card I have I call the CC company every time I use it so they
know its me. If I *don't* call them first, they are calling me within the
hour asking if I have authorized the use of the card.
Its very comforting to know that one way or the other BOTH the bank and
myself know that the card is being legitimately used.

--
Steve @ Noon-Air Heating and A/C

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you,
do not look for any other standard to judge by:
the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
- -- La Bruyere

"Alex Devlin" wrote in message
On 02 Nov 2003, :-: NeWcS :-: wrote:

Why would you not take paypal?????