Old November 3rd 03, 07:43 PM
CrazyC

Thanks for yuor help. Microsoft offered a new audio drievr yesterday form
AC97 on board audio. I am now at least decoding control channel data and
actually tracking mobiles Problem seems to have been the audio drivers,
because after I updated them at Microsoft, the computer began to decode
control channel data and track communications. I notice that the Groups
and radio counts are no incrementing, are they saved automatically and how
do I edit the file containing this information ???
--
Panzer

For the program to save Group & Radio ID's, all you have to do while the
Trunk Button is down is to press the "Search Button"... When the program
see's any new ID's it will automatically save them. To Edit the Trunk Group
or Radio ID's, press the "Manual Button" once, then under the "Trunk Menu"
select Edit - Trunk ID's....

Are you seeing approx. 50% Ones & 100% Recovery Rate in the Status Bar???

Hope this helps...

Jay