Old November 16th 03, 06:12 AM
WilleeCue

I guess you have your perception of the situation and I have mine.

If my explanation did not make any since to you as to the differences
between the dangers at your job and someone in law enforcement then nothing
I could ever say would.

William Lee

"Soliloquy" wrote in message
4...
"WilleeCue" wrote in
:

First, the job is reasonably safe. OSHA cannot insure that a 1500 HP
motor, driving 2 stages of compressors, will not throw it's coupler with
disastrous results when a compressor fails. It has thrown them through
walls, the motor subsequently catching on fire. Heavy industry utilizes
complex and potentially dangerous equipment as a requisite to their
function. The circuit breakers for the 13800 volt equipment are the size
of a refrigerator. Why don't police just insist of their supervisors
that their jobs be made safe?