Old November 18th 03, 05:02 PM
WilleeCue

Excellent answer, Frank.

I dont know what it is worth so will you settle for some glory?

William Lee

"Frank" wrote in message
news:01c3adc9$6bd97130$0125250a@wqthyngmczujkoau.. .
Clifton T. Sharp Jr. ...

^ I don't believe I've saved any lives. But I didn't burst
^ in here bragging about how dangerous my surroundings are
^ and try to use that to diminish the contribution of public
^ safety personnel to society.

No one did that. The guy asked a good question: why do emergency services
personnel get all the glory when there are other dangerous, and sometimes
more dangerous, jobs out there. And I answered that question: because we
don't want to pay them what they are worth so we thank them with glory.

You,
on the other hand, for a reason you wish not to admit, have turned this
discussion so that it centers on you.

I'm not here to discuss you, I'm here to discuss radios.

Frank