Old November 21st 03, 10:49 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Dave Holford" wrote:

My favourites a

"In pursuit of xxxxxx, Northbound on Bank Street."
"That's me you're chasing."

Something very similar to that happened here about two summers ago. They
were chasing a white pick-up. One reported he was going to get in front of
the vehicle. About thirty seconds later, another said, "you're getting in
front of me. Can't you tell the difference between a white pick-up and white
SUV?" The other said, "sorry about that. What was the color of the vehicle
again?" The other screamed "it's the god d**n white pick-up right in front
of you." The other one said something in response but I didn't hear what he
said - I was too busy laughing.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/